HRP Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private rp in which the members are able to develop their characters with updates on their profiles, descriptions of their abilities, and extra chara. information.

HomeLatest imagesPublicationsRegisterLog in

[X] Parseltongue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feudal
Members
Members
feudal

[X] Parseltongue Application Empty
PostSubject: [X] Parseltongue Application   [X] Parseltongue Application EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 11:43 pm

Username: feudal
Character name: Alistair Duboine
Trait Application: Parseltongue
Knowledge of the Trait: A language (often hereditary) that is used to converse with serpents of any shape or form, and which most (though not all) people gained through hereditary means, often times direct descendants of Salazar Slytherin himself.
Previous traits held: N/A
Why do you want this trait? My wand core is that of a Horned Serpent Horn, which is sensitive towards Parseltongue. How would I have gained this? Perhaps by persuading a Horned Serpent with my Parseltongue? This would be through hereditary means, though Alistair wouldn't be descended from Salazar.
How will you be using this trait? As stated above.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Admin
Apollo

[X] Parseltongue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [X] Parseltongue Application   [X] Parseltongue Application EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Obito wrote wrote:

[X] Parseltongue Application Latest?cb=20111208135621

Your trait application has been accepted, so long as the skill is kept in realistic moderation and steadily developed.

Strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict breeds catastrophe.

[X] Parseltongue Application Latest?cb=20160823063212

Back to top Go down
https://hrp-boon.forumotion.com

[X] Parseltongue Application
Page 1 of 1