HRP Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private rp in which the members are able to develop their characters with updates on their profiles, descriptions of their abilities, and extra chara. information.

HomeLatest imagesPublicationsRegisterLog in

Vampire Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Admin
Apollo

Vampire Application Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Application   Vampire Application EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 am

Obito: wrote:
Username: Obito
Character name: Emrys Dragomir
Trait Application: Vampire
Knowledge of the Trait: A vampire is a humanoid creature that can either be born as such, or be bitten and turned into one. They require blood as their food source.
Previous traits held: Occlumens (JT Rousseau), Parselmouth (Eurus Niran Chuthanom)
Why do you want this trait? I've been feeling inspired to make a Vampire character, and I have written out a bio that hinges on being a vampire.
How will you be using this trait? Emrys will have to avoid sunlight at all costs, and it'll be a challenge to rp with care, without just strolling casually in the daylight.

“Look down at me and you see a fool, look up at me and you see a god, look straight at me and you see yourself.”

Vampire Application Tumblr_psadmgka5C1qfvtsro6_400

Back to top Go down
https://hrp-boon.forumotion.com

Vampire Application
Page 1 of 1