HRP Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private rp in which the members are able to develop their characters with updates on their profiles, descriptions of their abilities, and extra chara. information.

HomeLatest imagesPublicationsRegisterLog in

Occamy - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excandesco
Admin
Excandesco

Occamy - Application Empty
PostSubject: Occamy - Application   Occamy - Application EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:47 am

Creature Application

Username: Sasori
Character name: Darcy Erling
Creature Application: Occamy
Knowledge of the Creature: A occamy is a large blue/green serpent that can expand to around 15feet in height and is very protective over its eggs, of which are made out of pure "soft" silver. And can grow / shrink depending on the spaces.
Previous creatures held: N/A
Where will the creature be kept in the roleplay? This creature will be kept inside of Darcy's suitcase, and will occasionally taken out into a small flask.
Why do you want this creature? The reason why I want this creature is because Darcy will use it as  a defense to his bellongings, and as a loving pet that he can connect to.
How will you be using this creature in the roleplay? I will be using this pet, as said above, to defend his items from other people using the Occamy's Intimidating reputation, however it will not be aggressive, instead it will be far from aggressive and will be used as a daily animal like a owl or a cat.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Admin
Apollo

Occamy - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occamy - Application   Occamy - Application EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:05 am

Obito wrote:

Occamy - Application Latest?cb=20111208135621

Your creature application has been accepted. However, make sure that your character has an acceptable pet that would be allowed in Hogwarts. Remember that this creature is not a traditional pet, and must be kept with a modicum of secrecy.

"Look down at me and you see a fool, look up at me and you see a god, look straight at me and you see yourself."

Occamy - Application Tumblr_psadmgka5C1qfvtsro6_400

Back to top Go down
https://hrp-boon.forumotion.com

Occamy - Application
Page 1 of 1