HRP Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private rp in which the members are able to develop their characters with updates on their profiles, descriptions of their abilities, and extra chara. information.

HomeLatest imagesPublicationsRegisterLog in

Werewolf Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excandesco
Admin
Excandesco

Werewolf Application Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf Application   Werewolf Application EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Username: Sasori
Character name: I'll proceed if I get the trait into description, including the name.
Trait Application: Werewolf
Knowledge of the Trait: I know that werewolves are primarily under the control of the full moon or well the moon in general, and they have enhanced senses and abilities under the full moon, however they're mainly uncontrollable, however there was something found years ago in the wizarding world that aided werewolf, If I remember correctly it was a wolfs bane potion.
Previous traits held: None
Why do you want this trait? The reasoning why I want this trait is because I want it to be a thing passed down from a high member of the family, to a child out of many with great potential, by doing so it applies a bit of depth towards the storyline, alongside a overall descriptive backstory, and it also gives me more of a reason to put effort into a character whom needs more thought than some
How will you be using this trait? I'd be using this trait mainly around the signs of emotions and hardship on the character I plan to make. Allowing me to express his emotions through the trait, and having reasons around it like a heritage would be pretty fun and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Admin
Apollo

Werewolf Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf Application   Werewolf Application EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 12:16 am

Obito wrote:

Werewolf Application Latest?cb=20111208135621

Your trait application has been accepted.

"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change."

Werewolf Application Giphy

Back to top Go down
https://hrp-boon.forumotion.com

Werewolf Application
Page 1 of 1