HRP Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private rp in which the members are able to develop their characters with updates on their profiles, descriptions of their abilities, and extra chara. information.

HomeLatest imagesPublicationsRegisterLog in

Application - Wand-less Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excandesco
Admin
Excandesco

Application - Wand-less Magic Empty
PostSubject: Application - Wand-less Magic   Application - Wand-less Magic EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Username: Deidara
Character's Name: Professor Chee
Trait Application: Wand-less magic.
Knowledge of the Trait: The trait allows the user to use their hand as a vessle to channel magic.
Previous traits held: Werewolf
Why do you want this trait?: I want this to allow my professor to show his experience and proficiency with the dark arts, it will also amplify his experience, as it shows great precision and skill to be capable of performing this.
How will you be using this trait?: I will use it to perform spells I guess? - I will use it mainly to protect myself, or perform spells such as accio, or flippendo - I'll refrain from spells such as curses as they are most likely able to backfire to due to the risks of wand-less magic
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Admin
Apollo

Application - Wand-less Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Wand-less Magic   Application - Wand-less Magic EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Obito wrote:

Application - Wand-less Magic Latest?cb=20111208135621

Your trait application has been accepted.

“Look down at me and you see a fool, look up at me and you see a god, look straight at me and you see yourself.”

Application - Wand-less Magic Tumblr_psadmgka5C1qfvtsro6_400

Back to top Go down
https://hrp-boon.forumotion.com

Application - Wand-less Magic
Page 1 of 1